Akshit Chaudhary is an architecture student by profession and also passionate about Virtual Reality, Photography, Entrepreneurship .I am the person with Mindset that believe nothing is impossible rather it can be challenging. Being an architecture student, I am a keen learner and holds a few soft skills and technical skills such as :
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving mind-set
- Customer oriented solution
- MLM(Multi level Marketing) Experience
- Photography Skill’s
- Design Skill’s
- VR360 (360 professional virtual tour’s, Tiny planet, Rectangular Videos from 360 videos, 360 videos(Immersive Videos)
I spend my quality time among various community and Student Clubs:
VR AR MR: India’s first and largest virtual and augmented reality community, I feel’s proud to be the Alumni of such community and Co-Instructor for Virtual Reality and 360 Photography.
Innovation Club: Encourage young minds, Session on different topics around Entrepreneurship, Start-up world and new technologies.
Noughts &Crosses : Worked as an Intern, Developed and Introduced Business around 360 Photography
Limbha&Associate : Worked as Architect Intern, work on different various Government projects for Muncipal Corporation of Sonipat, Housing Board Haryana etc.
Apart from all the above I has been the part of various event’s like:
- TEDxSMVDU (Volunteer for Photography)
- Volunteer at Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, J&K, India
- Participant at E-Summit, IIT Bombay
- Participant at ICTOAD (International Conference on theory of Architecture Design)
- Participant at Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp by DST-NIMAT
- Documentation of Krimchi Group of Temples, Udhampur, J&K for INTACH (Indian National Trust for Art & Culture) Competition Entry
I also went through various MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) such as:
- 360° Videos & post production (Google AR & VR)
- Introduction to Augmented Reality & ARCORE (Google AR & VR)
Apart from it, I amthe host of “The Akshit Chaudhary Show” where i interview different successful people from different industries and share the “RECIPES” of Success.